What's in my bag?










First thing is first. I found my everyday work tote. It's the perfect size for essentials, the color will match with everything and just when you think we're going borderline boring, we hit it with some ostrich and gold hardware for a drop of luxe. It's going to do exactly what I need it to do. Take me to and from work, then take me out after work with my friends and errand running on the weekends all while being put together and polished. And since I do love to change my handbags (and wallets and keychains and cosmetic bags and sunglasses, phone cases etc.), the shape of this bag lets me get my stuff in and out quickly without hassle. 

The Essentials

Sunglasses. As I mentioned, I change them all the time. I like different looks with different outfits. But if I'm not trying to make a statement, my everyday go to's are aviators. 
They fit my face well and make even a t-shirt and jeans "cool". 
These are one of my favorites.


My Pill Box. I take 5,000mg of biotin everyday for hair skin and nails. I truly do find it makes a difference. On and off, I try to take Vitamin C for my immune system and the production of collagen (it's probably all nonsense but it sounds good so I believe it!), Omega 3, calcium and cranberry for general "lady" health.

Tide to go pen -it's a must.

Advil. Some people never leave their home without their cash or credit cards. Me? I can't walk out the door without Advil. I'm prone to headaches and they love to show up at the worst times!
I actually panic if I know I don't have any on me. Nothing works better for pain!

The best nail base and top coat around. Hands down. I kinda just pop in and out for manicures and I never really know when I'm gonna get them so I keep this in my bag to have on hand. 
No pun intended....lol.  It really is a great nail hardener and keeps my manicure fresh when applied daily.

Hair clips, hair ties. I also can't leave the house without something to keep my hair in a top knot.
I'd say my hair goes up and down like, 10 times a day! ladies with long hair, am I right?!

My friend Felicia gave me this cute little anchor coin pouch (from Old Navy) attached to my birthday gift this year because she knows I loooooooove anchors. How cute, right?

I change my cosmetic bag every season. Not because I need to in any way, but because they make such nice ones, a fashion addict such as myself just can't help it.
I adore pink in any shade. Currently, I'm loving those hot/neon pinks. I got this
 Marc Cosmetic Case as a gift. Obvi, I loved it! :)

Opticals. Not for fashion, but because I'm blind. lol
But you know me, I told my mom when I was in the the third grade, if I had to wear glasses, 
they were gonna be fabulous baby!  I stuck to that.
You give me lemons and I will make lemon chiffon topped with a lemon glaze and a candied lemon garnish! 

Pen and paper. Always.
Lists upon lists upon lists in blue ink! xo

I change my wallets like I change my undies. Swear. My friends think I have a problem.
I probably do. I usually buy a new one every Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter. I get bored easily. Since Spring has Sprung, I go back and forth between the blue ostrich Kate Spade (last year) and my hot pink Marc.  By the way, it's a miracle there's $20 bill in there right now. I never ever ever carry cash. Such a bad habit.

This little  travel brush by Sephora is bad ass. Don't let the size fool you. It's like a mini Mason Pearson  in the palm of your hand. This could actually take the place of my regular brush. 
This little guy puts in work! I highly recommend. 

Gum. Mints. Everyone should carry them. Just sayin....

I am very late to the EOS Lip Balm. I tried it once a long time ago and I just thought...ehhh.
A few weeks ago I saw their new Spring limited edition pack (I am such a sucker for packaging. They see me coming a mile away! They will always get my money if something is pretty. I can admit my shortcomings!) and I thought to give it another shot. So I did. I really like them!
I have been diligent about using them for the last two weeks and I have to say my Winter chapped lips are no longer and my lip texture is silky. I'm really impressed. Maybe there is something to them besides looking cute....who knew?! The key to reapplying by the way is to have one EVERYWHERE. I have one sitting on my desk at work, one on my nightstand, one in my bag, one on my desk at home and I plan on putting one in my car. Wherever I am, I can moisturize and actually stick to a beauty routine for once??

Kate Spade compact mirror. I bought this a couple years ago when I was in a black and white phase. Just so happened to be that Kate Spade was in the same phase.

My cosmetic bag is full of different things all the time but my staples are the Urban Decay Basics Palette and Mac's Dimension Lash Mascara.  
 This was the lip gloss I found in my bag. I throw it all on with my Mac travel brushes.

Of course not pictured are the usual suspects.....loose change, my keys, my phone (sorry, I'm not an iphone girl....I'm android all the way! I need my cheetah keyboards and hot pink fonts!), those pesky little parking ticket vouchers and food shopping receipts. :)

So.....what's in YOUR bag?? I mean, you spent enough money on it, you should share the contents of that bag you carry and covet!


<3
v.v. 






















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment