April's Apartment Wish List





April showers bring........home decor?
I sure do hope so! I'm all about big pops of color again, brightening things up and adding fun accessories and little touches that are interchangeable with the seasons.
You don't have to do a huge home overhaul to bring new life to your space. 
Got a few bucks? I got the goods! Let's hit the list:



April's Apartment Wish list



I don't know why but colors just come to me. I get sort've obsessed with one for a while and I indulge and then I find a new color to adore. Right now, orange is calling my couch. Clementine, tangerine, etc. whatever you wish  to call it. I would love a few of these right now. I'm also very into geometric shapes and the Greek Key (which my brother put me onto coincidentally) is one of my favs. Not into orange? Click away anyway - there's a bunch of great colors and I'm sure one of them will be calling your couch!

We all know the routine, don't we ladies? Every season we wait for the 2 for $22 candle sale at Bath and Body Works and we hit the stores like fiends to stock up on our new and old favorite scents. I don't need to explain.....we are "right here" on this one! Pineapple and Palm? Two of my favorite things.....I'm there.

I mean, C'mon. How cute?! I get it though, $80 for an umbrella stand..... pricey, no? V.V. has a lil' trick for ya! Got a pair of rain boots you're not currently using? Maybe your rainboots are taking up space in your closet? Use your actual rain boots for your umbrella stand! I have a pair of red Hunter boots that don't fit  me and if I can't get my hands on this ceramic gem, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I've also seen people put fresh flowers in rain boots as well. Talk about multitasking....

So they call these feather pillows.....but when I look at them, I see palm. These would be nice to mix with number one! Target does it again. xo

A green thumb I do not have. At least I don't think..... I am drawn to big leafy green plants. They make me feel....tropical. But I don't want to get in over my head with something that will die on me the moment I take it home. This plant looks like it would be a perfect trial run for me. Once I've mastered this (cross your fingers, I'm gonna need it), I might move on to the fiddle plant

I'm thinking a few of these in different sizes with chunky candles in the center of my dining room table. The rope reminds me of Summer, boats, outside, the sea! Great for a nautical themed dinner party......and yes. You know I'm doing that this Summer! Crab legs anyone??

I'm constantly moving things around on my trays and my coffee table and I'm always lighting candles so this just makes sense.

Sometimes, I don't want to rifle through my Pinterest folders for a particular recipe. Some old school things just can't be replaced with the new stuff. I have a black counter top and this box would be great for my favorite go to recipes on a whim.

Please read number two. The same applies with the 4 for $20 soap. lol

10.  GLAM Box
Need it. Want it. Gotta Have it. I have acrylic trays from the Container Store that hold my makeup but I'm looking for something vertical that can hold my everyday essentials and still look good on top of my dresser for display. This does that, therefore, I need this!

I've always been a fan of the Duff's.  I saw Haylie Duff promoting her new book on the Food Network and she had some great recipes for girl's nights, fun drinks and things like that. Who doesn't love a book geared toward fun foods that are attainable to cook?

Now get out there and go Spring shopping and tell em' V.V. sent ya!
But if you get caught stealing, I didn't send you.....  :)





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment