Skinny Blueberry Pancakes




Happy Saturday! Have you had breakfast? I found a homemade recipe for blueberry pancakes but I tweaked it to to make them "skinny".  I made them for breakfast this morning and I was truly pleased. Figured I'd share....




























1 cup whole wheat flour

1 cup milk ( I used 1% - You can use skim or low fat or even regular if you choose)

1 tablespoon of sugar (substitute of your choice)

1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder

1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg (I added this in because my friend Clascy told me she puts apple pie spice in her French toast so I thought....why not?)

1/2 teaspoon of salt

2 tablespoons of butter (I use Brummel and Brown Yogurt Butter)

1 egg

Fresh blueberries (the amount is to your liking)





































MIX!

*Side note: My aunt got me this stand mixer for my bridal shower with a bunch of fun attachments and today was my first time using it. I love this thing! I am very grateful to have received one of these.





























































The end result. I topped mine with a fresh banana and light agave syrup.
Perfect way to start my weekend.

Enjoy your weekend!

Leave a Comment