Brand Spotlight: Coach





We all remember Coach, don't we? For many of us, back in the day, owning a leather Coach bag was a big deal. It was our rite of passage into handbags, fashion and all things namebrand.

When I was in my early 20's and started working full time, I spent all of my money on Coach bags and accessories. I remember incessantly visiting the website hounding their new arrivals section looking for my next fix!

For me, it was more than just the name. Coach made gorgeous, buttery leather bags in classic shapes, wallets and shoes with edgy but timeless hardware in rich neutral colors.
That's who I am. While I enjoy and indulge in different fashion styles, "classic" will always be my fashion go to . I am the black turtleneck, I am the denim jacket, I am the striped shirt. And Coach, was my brand.

In the more recent years, Coach changed their stylings. They experimented with their logo's and coloring. I found myself stepping away from their brand the more eccentric they got. In my personal opinion, I thought they were losing who they really were. Easter egg pastel double CC's splattered all over a metallic canvas bag?  I couldn't get on board.  I knew it was time to hang it up when I was 25 and 26 years old carrying the same brand and bag as the 14 year old next to me online at the food court. I broke up with Coach.

Within the last two years, I started to see flashes of brilliance again from the line. I didn't want to get my hopes up....

Well, I'm here on my blogger soapbox to let everyone know, that the Coach has come home to roost!! They are back and better than ever! This is no phase, this is no gimmick. The shapes, the colors, the details, the leather, etc. The pieces are sophisticated  and playful, but not youthful this time. They got it right. They went back to the basics that made them a legendary American brand. I am so excited over the new stuff, I wanted to share my top picks. You bet your bottom dollar that my dollar will be spent at Coach once again. I knew I was home when my heart did double beats (by the way, I call that a fash attack!) at the mere sight of their new arrivals section like it did so long ago. Trends are fun, experimenting is fun too. But nothing will ever beat a gorgeous, quality leather bag or wallet that you purchase with the staying power to last season after season, year after year. Classic will never go out of style. 
Welcome home, Coach.

Faithfully,
V.V.



Brand Spotlight: Coach




Coach shoes
coach.com



Leather handbag
coach.com


Leather handbag
coach.com



Coach bag
coach.com


Coach bag
coach.com


Coach watch
coach.com



Retro sunglasses
coach.com


Coach sunglasses
coach.com





Coach perfume
coach.com

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment