Recent Snaps.




For anyone who cares besides me (hi mom!), if I may share some pics from life recently. ;)

























Red Mango. Frozen yogurt and Ice cream is back after a long lent season!

























Quality time with my anti-social teenage nephew who hates me. And everyone breathing. 

























It's a bad situation when you go food shopping and half of your bill is magazines and not actual food. Don't judge me.

















Throw pillow avalanche at Homegoods. xo








What I wore....




























Jewelry organization. Say hello to my new Kendra Scott Tiger eye earrings!

















Panera's new couscous shrimp salad. So incredibly delicious.
















Butter's nail polish bar. I'll take one of each, please.


























I went to a wedding this weekend and the ceremony was held in this gorgeous church.
I have never in my life been in a church with such detail and color. It was breathtaking.
The pictures did it no justice but I had to try and capture some of that beauty.


























What I wore....

























What I wore.....



And that's gonna wrap up the last two weeks....roughly....lol
Have a great rest of the week everyone!

 - V.V.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment