Roslyn's Shower (Fashion)




My Cousin-in-law Roslyn had her bridal shower today. It was beautiful and so was she.
I also think it was the first time I get "dressed" all Winter. Check out our fashion:




Blazer - Target. (Similar here) - You'll see a BUNCH of blazers on this blog! I live in them!
Boho Blouse - Forever21 (Similar here)
Skinny Jeans - Old Navy
Nude Leather Clutch- Kenneth Cole (years ago)
Sunglasses - Karen Walker
Bangles - Assorted Alex & Ani here and here / Victoria's Secret Gold Link (last season)
Earrings - Random Soho NYC earring shop
Nail Polish - Essie "Grenadine"
The Smile- all my own! xo


Here is the gorgeous bride to be, Roslyn Diaz



(Sorry for the mist at the bottom. The DJ's lights were blinding me!)

I just want to say, I thought it was a fashion-genius, fashion-forward move on Roslyn's part, 
to wear this gorgeous two piece powder blue suit in lieu of a traditional dress.
The color was so beautiful against her skin and it was the perfect introduction to Spring
 that is on the horizon. It went with the bridal theme, it was fresh and modern and down right pretty. Well played, Ros!! Congratulations to you again  - can't wait to celebrate with you
 on your big day!


Roslyn's two piece suit- Asos
Striped Blouse - Express
Floral Statement Necklace  - Jcrew (Similar here)





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment