Eff Winter




I woke up this morning wanting it to be Friday....nopers. Only Wednesday. 
My "fashion life" these days plays out like a person dying slowly in a movie.

"Can't.....get....fabulous.....in this........cold weather...."   *arm reaches out for dear life* 
annnnnnnnnnnnd drops!

I have no motivation, people. In my mind it's Spring and in my car, the current temperature reads 15 degrees. Literally. God bless all of the bloggers and fellow fashion girls who make amazing outfits every single day in this weather and make it look easy. I have run out of steam. My hair won't cooperate, my lips are in constant need of moisture, my skin is misbehaving, I'm piled up in clothes every day like the  Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! I'll be damned if I'm standing among snow and ice piles outside striking poses and making my husband play photographer while a bird's shit freezes mid air while dropping. 

BUT as promised, this is a blog where we keep it real around here. So guess what? Here is my winter fashion. No photographers. No stunning outfits. Just me. In my car. Old school selfie!
Warming up my car. 7:30am. 15 degrees. No makeup. Totally over it. This is the best you're gonna get until Spring! At least my accessories make me feel like a person, still. lol

Stay warm, my little beauties. Another 6-10 inches this evening into tomorrow.
I might not even get out of bed tomorrow. Eff winter.



Gap Fur Hood Vest (last year)
































Leave a Comment

  1. I'm so done!!!!! I love winter, I am a winter baby through and through but this is ridic!!!!! I've never felt so unfabulous in my life, I gave up on all makeup (skin too patchy and dry) and all cute clothes (because they just get dirty from rubbing on dirty cars covered in salt). GO AWAY JACK FROST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, I could not agree with you more!! I also said the things you are saying....I feel the total opposite of pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete