March Wish List




For those of you who might not know (or care!), March is my birthday month. March 4th to be exact, so I consider March to be my special & lucky month, naturally.  Coincidently, St. Patrick's Day also belong to the month of March so it's double luck for me! It's only March 1st but I have already had some much needed luck today- the timing couldn't be more perfect. Let's hope that continues for me and all of us. Now without further ado, I give to you my March wish list.....because mama is gonna do some birthday shopping with my birthday loot pot o' gold!!





Coach Bag
I used to be a huge fan of Coach when I was much younger. Then they started with the double CC logo and the pastels and the really cheesy stuff and they lost me. I grew up and upgraded and never looked back - UNTIL NOW. I don't know who took the design reigns over there but I am in love with Coach again. They have really gotten back to their roots which is beautiful leather, well structured bags and super chic accessories. I am all about their new collections.

Kate Spade Desk Calendar
I'm re-doing my desk at home. Too bad I didn't work on this project in January...duh, Vanessa!

Nike 2014 Air Max Sneakers
I love sneakers. Lately, the crazier the colors, the better. I like really bright and funky kicks in the warmer months. They just feel fun!

Gap Floral Henley
I ordered the dress in this print last week and was completely disappointed because it's totally sheer! I will sadly be returning it. However, I feel like the shirt version would be ok with a nude bra underneath .....and a nice tan. lol 
Floral is huge this season and I just can't NOT own this print.

Victoria's Secret "Vacay" Perfume
Vacation in a bottle. There's nothing else to explain.

Bite Beauty Lip Crayon "Grape"
I tried this on at Sephora two weeks ago. I liked it. Since I can't stop thinking about it, I think I like it more than I thought.

Tory Burch Panama Sunglasses
Dude. These are bad ASS! I love the two tone look. Gots to have em'.  Yes ma, more sunglasses!

House of Harlow Sunburst Necklace
I love HOH and I have a few pieces from this line and I really would love to add this one to the collection....such a pretty 'burst' of color. See what I did there? Burst??

Bougie Hat
My brother Jason used to call me Bougie (get out your urban dictionary) and now my husband has gotten on the band wagon and calls me bougie too......I admit, it's true. I am bougie and I'm proud. :)

UGG "Hedy" Sandals
I love wedges. I can never get enough of them. Maybe because I'm short?
Either way, it would be nice to throw on my Uggs all year long! 

ITunes Card
I haven't bought music since before the wedding. I am ready to go HAM (don't put your urban dictionary away yet!) on itunes and load up the living sh*t out of my itouch! Nothing beats fresh new music when Spring rolls around and you're driving with the windows open on a warm night......my fav!


Sophie Hulme Wallet
Love her stuff. It's pink. I want it.

Tasha Statement Necklace (similar)
The original sold out. I knew I had good taste....

Ok guys, so private message me for my mailing address so you know where to send all of these fabulous birthday treats you were so kind to buy me! ;)



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment