February Wish List!




Tomorrow is the first day of February. What better way to welcome it back with none other than my materialism and greed?! After all, it is known to be the "love" month....and here is a bunch of shit that I love. ;)





Bobbi Brown Beach Body Scrub
That's a lot of B's. Just sayin'. This smells fantastic and the thought of sloughing away all of that Winter skin motivates me and makes me happy.

Nuxe Lip Balm
This has been on my list forever but I always find something else to spend $20 on. After hearing yet another rave review, I think it's time to finally fork it over.

Burberry Bucket Brit Bucket Bag
It's classic. It will never go out of style. Buy it in February, have it for life!

Gap Fit n' Flare Dress
I confess. I put this on my wish list but I couldn't wait and purchased it today. lol
Hey! 35% off AND free shipping?? There's no waiting on that! I plan to wear this to a friend's birthday brunch in May. Weather permitting, of course. 

MAC Lipstick in "Impassioned"
Anyone watch Hart of Dixie, the television show by chance? For those that do, I have an obsession to find the lipstick shades Lemon and AnnaBeth sport all the time. I think I found it!

Tom Ford "Whitney" Sunglasses
I can hear my mother right now....."Vaness. ANOTHER paid of sunglasses??  How many pairs do you need?! Why don't you save your money?!?! It's ridiculous already!"
Yes ma, I need another pair. And if you saw how good they looked on my face, you'd agree!! 
Quick info on the difference between my mother and I:
My mom only needs ONE watch. ONE wallet. ONE anything! Her daughter? Not so much.
Rose and I could never win the lottery and do damage on 5th Avenue like a rich mother and daughter duo would. IIIIIIIII could do hella damage and Rose would yell the whole time.
She says she doesn't know where my need for material things come from.
I blame the internet. :)

Burberry Penrose Wallet
Ya know....to go with the bag! Or any other bag for that matter.....

Tory Burch Caspe High Top Sneaker
Damn Tory! People don't pay this much for Jordans!
Ugh....but they're so cute. And mentally, I've planned like, 10 outfits with these already. 

Nixon Watercolor Watch
I saw it. I loved it. I hated it. I looked at it again.....I LOVE IT!
Perfect for Spring. Very feminine and pretty. Yeah, it's one of those either you love it or hate it items. Took me a minute to decide. 

Raspberry Peach Macaron  Candle by BBW
Smells like a bakery. I love bakeries.

Marc Jacobs "Dot" Perfume
Got a sample of this in the mail and I was ALL about it!!!  I have the "Honey" perfume and that is equally as good. The packaging alone begs to be displayed. Perfect Valentines day too!

Kendra Scott Magenta Sky Earrings
For my love of neon.....

Tretorn Skerry Rain Boots
I just bought the cutest old school yellow rain jacket  (you'll see that in an upcoming blog) and these are just the perfect thing to compliment my  "Rainy day, Paddington Bear Chic" look!



 If you love it too, love on yourself and shop away or pass it on to your significant other as a very strong and annoying hint! Happy Valentines Day to YOU! (And me) xo











Leave a Comment