Retail Therapy!




I equate Saturdays with sleeping in, going out to eat (on those Saturdays that allow), running errands (you thought I was gonna say running as in jogging right? yeah.....no. You so cray!)  and shopping! I'm at work and going through the usual grind during the week so Saturday is when I like to give my ATM a little exercise! If you're in the market for a purchase this weekend, you might like to check out some of these items just down below! Enjoy your day, sugar plums. xo 



1. Chevron and Ikat Mini Appetizer-Plates. Perfect for my girl's nights.


2. Chrome Garden StoolI have the perfect little nook for this. I recommend these to everyone no matter how spacious or "quaint" - for a lack of a better word-  your digs are! They come in a variety of colors, designs and prices. Garden stools can be used as a night stand, side table, bunched together as a coffee table, a free standing shelf, a display piece or serve as additional seating.

3. Golden ceramic
 Golden Ice Cream This reminds me of a ceramic ice cream cone my mom made a long, long time ago. I loved it when I was a kid because it was glossy and brown like a real chocolate ice cream. When I got older, she gave it to me. This one could be a chic long lost cousin. 


4. I adore all things acrylic and these CB2 Barstools are no exception. I plan to put these in my kitchen to transform my picture window (with so much potential!) into a chic breakfast bar. Blog on that to follow this Spring!


5. Grocery Notepad . Super cute.


6. I have this "thing" about new beginnings and variety and I'll apply the two any chance I can. For instance, my bathroom. I have a black and white theme right now but I'm already into Spring in my mind. Spring means new beginnings and brightening things up. In honor of that, I have this Shower Curtain in my closet awaiting its big reveal and I'm gonna need his little brother Bath Rug to complete the look.

7. My walk in closet (the smaller second bedroom in my apartment that I converted into a wardrobe/accessory room....sorry John!.......*actually not sorry* lol) needs a major overhaul. Another project that's at the top of the list in 2014. This Vanity Mirror is vintage and glamorous. How can you not feel like the fairest of them all while gazing into this every day?!


8. My go to tool in the kitchen is the Spatula. It does everything and having only one is just silly. Especially when they come in all of these fun colors. There goes that variety thing we talked about....


9. Ming Boxes. I'd love to see one of these on my coffee table. I'm constantly rearranging.


10. Geometric Pattern Pillows for the couches.


11.  Do I need another set of Glasses? Nope. Do I want them anyway? Yeap. Aren't the etched polka dots just delightful? I love delightful things. They delight me. :)


12. Bodum French Press I happen to have their iced coffee press and its fantastic! This is shiny and gold and contemporary looking and makes strong coffee. I LOVE me some strong coffee. No further explanation needed. AND it comes in chrome. whhhhaaaaaaaattttt?

Happy shopping! 
 








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment