Your Summer Occasion Dress





Social season is here! Baby showers, bridal showers, graduations, communions, wedding, birthdays, and the list goes on. Not all the time, but most times women tend to go for a dress in weather like this when stepping out. I've got your dress!

Now don't be snooty about it - and this is coming from bougie V.V. herself - it's from Old Navy! I know what you're thinking.....I think that way a lot of times too but hear me out. lol

I saw this dress on the ON website and I was immediately taken with it.  The pastel floral print was so pretty. I figured, maybe I could wear this as a quick throw on. I purchased it.
It came in the mail and I was pleasantly shocked by the quality and feel of the dress. It is really beautiful! Fully lined, it's got some weight to it and its very soft and silky and flowy and again the pattern is really gorgeous for this time of year.

I decided not to make this a "throw on" dress but a straight up dress! I wore it to my best friend's birthday BBQ and I got nice compliments on it and I kept saying "It's Old Navy!" because it's just too good of a thing not to share. Don't waste this dress on a trip to Stop and Shop! THIS is your next occasion dress.  

Quick note: It runs big, size down.
























Leave a Comment

  1. I love love this look! You should wear it next sunday! I'm gonna order myself one of these dresses !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie baby! I have a different dress for next week - i gotta make sure i look extra special for SOMEONE'S bridal shower!!! cant wait! xoxoxoxo

      Delete