Peachy Keen, Jelly Bean!




Memorial Day....the unofficial start of Summer. Luckily for me, yesterday was cool enough for me to sneak a jacket in one more time! I LIVE for jackets. I love them. Denim jackets, field jackets, utility jackets, moto jackets, etc. The perfect layering piece that pulls an outfit together with some style. It's that in between freezing and sweating that you can really get creative when getting dressed.

So before we say goodbye to the jackets until October, I decided to layer this peachy beauty over a crisp white tee, boyfriend jeans and converse for a "no fuss but still pulled together" casual look for a family bbq in a shady backyard with a very strong breeze that required some layering...naturally. ;)

I also thought it would be fun to wear these black and pastel floral print sunglasses I bought last year that I haven't yet worn to tie it all in.



















































Canvas Jacket // Boyfriend Jeans // Rose Gold and White MK Watch (old)
Chuck Taylor Converse Sneakers // Bar Pendant Necklace //Sunglasses
Mz Wallace Tote



Thanks for reading my little jelly beans! Come back soon!

XO, V.V.








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment