LWD!




Sometimes I'm soft....sometimes I'm tough! And that's what this outfit represents....even though it didn't start off with that intent - just so happened to work out that way!

I paired this sweet eyelet dress with a utility jacket, leather accents and chunky gold jewelry to give it some edge.
I think a white dress is just as vital as an LBD (Little Black Dress) in your wardrobe must haves.  You can basically do anything with it. The last time I wore this dress, I went glam:

http://blushandgray.blogspot.com/2014/08/retro-cool-corinnes-baby-shower.html

You can wear a white dress all year long - the possibilities are endless. The rules of no white before/after Labor Day are long gone! 

Invest in an LWD. It will pay for itself time and time again!

















































































Gap Eyelet Dress (last Season) Similar here
Gap Utility Jacket (old) Similar Here
Belt - gifted Similar Here
Vince Camuto Cuff
YSL Lipstick  #19
White translucent legs - all mine! (mama needs a beach day!)


Happy Spring and as always, thanks for stopping by!
xo V.V.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment