Lovely Lilac!




The sun is shining, it's warm, the trees are & flowers are awake with pretty colors and I decided to get in on the action!

When I was a kid, my absolute favorite color was purple. Everything was purple. Like, everything. I've since grown out of that, but I do enjoy a beautiful shade of purple, lilac, lavender, violet,plum and eggplant when I see it. 

My husband bought me this gorgeous Burberry crinkle scarf for Christmas a few years ago and I figured it was a no brainer to pair it with this perfect thin knit I purchased from the Gap a few seasons ago. I'm feeling very pastel these days as I often do when the weather warms up. Today, it's lovely lilac!

Enjoy your day everyone!

















































































Gap Knit (old)
Old Navy Jeans (old)
Burberry Crinkle Scarf Similar Here
Gap Trench Coat
Sunglasses
House of Harlow Necklace
MZ Wallace Tote
Burberry Watch
Smashbox Lip Gloss "Ultra Violet"









Leave a Comment