On Wednesdays We Wear Trench Coats!




I do love a good trench coat. I'm not sure why exactly. It's not like I live in London or Seattle....
I think I respect and enjoy the fact that they make you look polished and crisp and put together no matter what you pair it with. Good structure, neutral color and quality material is an automatic style upgrade. It's a perfect layering piece for those in-between temps, also.

Dress it up for work, dress it down for casual hang outs.....either way, for me, it's a go!

I purchased mine at the Gap this year and this is how I styled it for a causal Spring day.

























































Trench Coat // Girlfriend Jeans // Striped Top (last season) //Booties Similar Here
Sunglasses // Tote Bag


















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment