Hippie Chic




Anyone who knows me, knows that my go to style is "classic". Blazers, jeans, button downs, stripes, cardigans, knits and clean, simple Americana if you will. Every now and then I enjoy delving into different genres of fashion. Sometimes I'll do a little street style, others I'll do super preppy, I touch on boho and femme and everything in between. I enjoy getting very creative and becoming someone new when I get dressed. I have my basics but every once in a while, ya gotta keep em' guessing! What I REALLY do love is the 70's era. I don't know what it is exactly  but I love the long bell bottom jeans, the chunky boots and wedges, lots of earthy textures and accents, headbands, turtlenecks.....I love it all. 

For those in New York, we got absolutely beautiful weather today. My husband was off from work this week and we decided to go on a date and enjoy the sun. It was a perfect excuse to get dressed and be someone else for the day. 

I dabbled in the hippie look today with distressed flared jeans, wedge sandals and a pretty, simple, flowy feminine top. I was going to add this really pretty gold headband I got at Nordstrom a few weeks ago but I decided to save it for another look I'm still building....

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Now with Spring in full swing and  lots of social engagements on the near horizon, I hope we take advantage of how much fun getting dressed can be when we decide to try something new and step away from the same old.
 Unless you don't want to change it up of course. Sometimes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?!














































































Silver brand Jeans (Old) Similar here
Alfani gauze top (old)
Earrings
Cuff
Kate Spade Messenger bag (old)
Sunglasses
Wedges by DSW (old)






Happy Spring Y'all!
xo V.V.



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment