Back to Black




Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend - it was great weather and I am feeling fantastic because of it!

Naturally, when Spring rolls around, so do the pastels. The brighter colors come forward and we tend to go away from dark colors that we've been living in for the last few months.

It just so happens to be for me, I fell back in love with black for Spring. A lot of things I am attracted to this season just so happen to be black. Don't get me wrong, I do love color, I'm just in a black moment. So what if it's warm out, right? When is black ever wrong?













































Jeans /
Jones NY Sweater (sold out) Similar here 
Sneakers 
Ralph Lauren Field Jacket (a few seasons ago) Similar here 
Watch
Sunglasses


















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment