Celebrating Jessica (In a Violet Dress!) xo




Today was a special afternoon indeed. One of my favorite girls in the world  - Jessica Ribando - is getting married and we celebrated her (beautiful) bridal shower today! AND we will be sharing a wedding anniversary. I couldn't be happier to be in such good company. My childhood friend who's name is also Jessica,  has the same anniversary date well!! 

The shower took place on the water at Bungalo Bar & Restaurant  in Far Rockaway. My super fabulous friend  Michelle who is also Jessica's sister and Matron of Honor threw the most amazing Pink, Mint & Gold fete in her honor. 

On such occasions, you better get your outfit together because these fashionistas don't play!
Below are some pics of my dress (I got on clearance at Neiman Marcus a few years ago) and then highlights of the party.

Jess - you are such a radiant light.....I am thrilled to be part of the happiness unfolding for you. No one deserves it more. It's your time, sunshine. Enjoy it all. I love you and Michelle so much!
Congrats mama!! xoxo


Hammered Cuff (Old - Nordstrom) //Sandals // MJ beauty Lip Gloss "Pink Steam"
LV Travel Cosmetic Case used as a clutch














































Gilly baby  I love that dress!!!






By the way....Karolina, one of the bridesmaids made these DELICIOUS desserts and had them passed at each table. Amazing. Need her for a special occasion? 
Message her inbox here and tell her Vanessa sent ya! 














Leave a Comment

Post a Comment