Apartment Wish List - Summer Edition!




Apartment Wish List - Summer Edition!







The decor bug is starting to itch again!  So many beautiful things floating around the internet that I must own! Gold seems to be a constant attraction for me in the last few months. I am really digging hammered flatware and shiny gold serving pieces. 
I would love to pick up a few of these lovelies in time for holiday entertaining.

The gold on a Thanksgiving table mixed with all of those pretty warm Autumn colors would jump off the table! If you are looking for a true investment to stand the test of time, Crate and Barrel makes an absolutely beautiful Rose Gold Flatware set  and a Gold Flatware Set along with Matching Serving Pieces. If you're on a budget like myself (lol), Target makes a gorgeous set as well featured up top on my wish list.
My luck in Atlantic City next month will determine which set shall be mine......lol

The pink side chair would be perfect in my wardrobe/closet room for putting on shoes, day dreaming about outfits or piling on clothes when I'm too lazy to hang em' up! ;)
It's beige counterpart would work very well for a small corner I have in my bedroom.

Loving the Martha Stewart cake stand - makes me want to bake something and just look at it!

The black and white marble board would make a really pretty anti pasta display....but it's limitless as to what you can put on it. Cheese, fruit, fish and bagels, an old shoe....!


I love sharing my internet finds with you...I hope it inspires a purchase or two!

Hump day, Y'all!

- V.V.











































Leave a Comment

Post a Comment