Pops of Pink!




I had a dinner date with my husband this weekend and was feeling very....pink!
What better time than Summer time to display vivid shades of my favorite color?























































































































Gap sunwashed pink button down (old)
Gap Rayon tank (old) but almost exact here
Bag
Lipstick YSL "Fuschia Innocent"





BTW, it was the first time I wore my birthday gift (March! What was I waiting for?!)
 - my Burberry watch  -  and my husband happened to wear his as well so I took a shot 
of his n' hers Burberry watches. Maybe next time he will let me take a pic of his outfit!
He looked so adorable - he's shy. lol












































Since it was a date night - here's a little snippet from dinner. 
Coconut shrimp in mango sauce - yum!
Looking for a great Spanish restaurant in Queens?
Try El patron!

Tell em' V.V. sent ya!


























Leave a Comment

Post a Comment