Top Knot and Whatnot




The half up/ half down top knot. When this craze broke, I didn't know what to make of it.
At first, I think I hated it. And just like anything else that is shoved down your throat enough, you actually start to warm up to it. And then, much like the very song you hated, you now love!
This weekend I decided to give it a shot - to be fair, I think I need a few more tries to get this exactly where I want it to be. I also just cut my hair so it's not as long as I would prefer but overall, I thought it was cute. Something tells me this is a hairstyle girls will dig and guys just won't get....?

The girls and I get together once a month and this month we went for Peruvian food. I tried cow heart for the first time - DELISH! No kidding. Tastes like a really, really, good steak. My friend Clascy ordered that for her appetizer - she's the adventurous one if you haven't figured that out yet. ;)
I got seafood ceviche. Excellent as well. I'll throw a picture of that at the bottom.

Last but certainly not least, let's not forget the real reason for this blog - the first Fall outfit of the season! I LOVE AUTUMN! Bring out the boots! Here we go!

Deets at the bottom.






















































Sorry, I had to. It was just funny. lol


















































Lace Top

Old Navy boot cut jeans

Camel booties

Rocco Bag

Anthropologie earrings - sold out - similar here





HAPPY FALL Y'ALL! xoxo






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment