The Lost Summer Files




Well, hey errrbody! I'm still alive! It's been a wonderful Summer filled with occasions, socializing and fun Summer fashion, of course. I've been quite the busy bee and I have neglected to post - shame on me. I can't believe it's been so long! I figured I'd make one giant blog post with my favorite highlights from the Summer that I never got to share.
I already have some awesome fall posts lined up but before we jump ahead, lets reflect back, shall we? This is going to be a long one.....
















































































































































































































It was a fantastic Summer - I'm blessed to have so many great people in my life to share it with - now we move into Autumn! Bring on the jackets and pumpkins!

- V.V.















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment