Winter Dress




After not really "dressing" for a couple months due to this miserable Winter and my lack of motivation, I finally had a reason to brush my hair and put something nice on!

My friend Lauren had a beautiful baby shower a couple of weeks ago and I chose this paisley-like printed dress from Macy's because it was nice enough for the event, it had long sleeves for the cold weather but didn't make me feel like I wasn't dressed up.

I paired it with neutral booties (no stockings - I was crazy, but it's all for fashion, right?!) and a long simple necklace so it didn't compete with the print but added a little something to it.

I am SO looking forward to Winter being over and finding my fashion happiness once again!
Lots of fun Spring outfits coming - y'all know at this time of year,  I just can't. lol













Hey Frankie! xoxo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment