Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge Review





It's Winter. And I'm lazy. I'm lazy anyway, but about three months  out of a year, I have an excuse! My motivation for most things lessen when it gets terribly cold out. I don't want to clean, I don't want to food shop, I don't want put makeup on, I don't want to get "dressed"
..... you get the picture.  

While I obviously can't abandon my skin routine, (although about this time I wish I could), it needs to get as simple as possible for me in order for me to keep up with it.

So the problem is this:
While I love the Clarisonic and it works wonderfully, for a lazy person like myself, it can sometimes be a hassle. Half the time when I go to use it, it's not charged. When it is charged, I am impatient to wait for the timer to finish washing my face. Then I have to clean it. I realize how very silly I sound but the skincare struggle is real! I just don't have it in me this time of year! I have tried exfoliating scrubs for the face and I find they are too harsh or too soft for my Winter skin.

I do believe I have found a solution to my dilemna:







I was browsing the Sephora website for nothing in particular and came across the Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge and a light bulb went off. For $15, maybe it was worth a try?
I purchased it and used it for the first time last night so I want to give you my personal review.

It's a good "whisking away" sponge. Good for getting all of the surface gunk off of your face. Would I say its a deep clean? Not necessarily. But I'm actually ok with that. That is what my Clarisonic is for - a vigorous and deep clean. I needed something for every day to give my cleaning a boost when my fingers weren't cutting it. It's just just enough muscle to do the job and its soft enough that it doesn't feel like it's scraping my face off. If you have sensitive skin, you can use this every day with no irritation. It comes on a string so you can squeeze out the excess water and hang dry it which is nice so it doesn't collect bacteria and germs sitting on your sink. The packaging came with a complimentary sample of the Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel. That was also very lovely. Smelled like a spa treatment.

When I used these both together, my face was squeaky clean. No flakes, no dry spots, no redness. It was quick, easy and efficient.

Would I purchase this product again? Yes. Absolutely. And if you're lazy like me, I would suggest you do too for those days when you just don't feel like doing the whole bathroom production of it all!


Happy Winter!

V.V.








































Leave a Comment

Post a Comment