I'm Dreaming of a PINK Christmas...




Happy Holidays! John and I set out to get our Christmas tree today. I absolutely love and adore EVERYTHING about the Christmas season. To the point of extreme annoyance. I have affectionately been dubbed "The Christmas Nazi" by my family. No kidding. 

So, yes. I made an event out of tree shopping today. First we stopped for some Starbucks - (shout out to the red cups!) and I donned (get it - don we now our gay apparel?? See what I did there?!) a fuzzy hat and some bright color.  Very bright.  But it made me so happy. :)

We ended up getting a tree - which by the way was totally too big for the corner we chose so we had to rearrange the living room! John was right, I was wrong less than right. Next time, we'll leave the measurements up to him! Don't tell him I said that. I will deny, deny, deny!
Anyway, he is absolutely beautiful and is resting in water. Tomorrow night we'll get to the business of decorating and give him a fabulous, sparkling, Christmas makeover! 

John named him "Andre the Giant". I just call him Dre. xo
















My browser is giving me trouble tonight - I'm sorry there are no links. I'm working on it!)

Gap  Black Crew neck Sweater (A few seasons ago) 
Old Navy Jeans (Current)
Old Navy Hot Pink Puffer Vest (Current - on sale!)
Nike Air Max Sneakers (Current - on sale!)
Nixon Pom Hat (Two Seasons ago)
YSL Sunglasses (Current)
(Burberry Watch (Current)
DVF Mini french Wallet (Two seasons ago)
YSL Pur Rouge Couture Lipstick in #27



Merry Christmas, Y'all! 
V.V

P.S. Come back soon to see Dre in all of his holiday glory!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment