SugaryTuesday!




It's heeeeerrrreeeeeee! It has finally arrived! The Sugar Paper for Target collection has officially hit stores today. If you know me at all, (and for those who don't), I live and die for paper, stationery, pens, stickers, all things alike. Every year I make it my business to get a fancy schmancy planner and half the time I end up using my phone. 

Last year, Sugar Paper Los Angeles made this gorgeous collection of planners, agendas and notebooks for Target and I HAD to have one. I was lucky enough to score one randomly. That's how hard it is to find them in stores and keep them in stock. They are only available for 12 weeks so if I'm speaking your language right now, make it your business to buy one online at the link above or scootch your butt into Target ASAP!

Not only are they so pretty, but they're extremely affordable and it doesn't make me feel so guilty when I get lazy and sometimes swap my planner for my phone out of convenience. 
$100 would make me feel very guilty. $12? Not so much!

The battle between paper and technology will always rage on, but paper always wins!
Hence my excitement for this collection. I ordered mine this morning and I wait with baited breath for the postman to deliver the goodies.

Not many things make me happier than the start of a brand new year with a fresh new planner, a blue pen and a head full of dreams. xo

2015 is upon us, lovebugs!

- V.V.




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment