Ahoy!




So my friend Clascy, (yep, that's her real name!) says she'd like to celebrate her birthday by driving out East to Montauk. She had never been and it was on her bucket list. 
My two reactions in this order:

1) "LOBSTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"
2) "I must plan my outfit!!!!"

Nautical town calls for a nautical outfit. What would consist of a nautical outfit for me
Navy blue & white anything (and some red) and there must be a stripe in sight!
Since I knew we would be by the water and it would be a relaxing day, I wanted to dress comfortably, but still look like a local......even though I'm totally NOT local. When in Rome...know what I mean?

And because I think I'm a Real Housewife (I'm not), I think I'm rich (I'm really not),  I live and die for all things nautical, stripes, lobster, boats, sweaters thrown over the shoulder, The Hamptons and Montauk, my friend made a joke that I found my mother ship today. LOL
Sounds about right! 

Anyhoo - here are some fun  shots from today and some pics of the outfit I chose. By the way, I realized when I got dressed this morning, the husband was at work and there wasn't a photographer within a 5 mile radius. I got into selfie mode for a few of these. Sorry!


Lipstick:  M.A.C. "Pet Me Please" - Aquatic Collection
Nails: Butter London "Cotton Buds"
Cat Eye Sunglasses (my current new obsession)
H&M Sweater (sold out) Similar Here
Watch
Pendant Necklace (I have this in gold and silver - kind obsessed, Kinda wear them with EVERYTHING!)
MK Knot Ring (several years ago)
Bag (Last Year)  I believe the black and white stripe is available this year)
Sandals

































































































































































COMPLETELY PHOTO BOMBED BY THIS DIMWIT!!





THE BIRTHDAY GIRL! <3
































































I think this picture sums me up quite nicely!
















































It was a fabulous day with fabulous weather and of course, fabulous company.
Every time I visit the Hamptons and Montauk, it just gets sweeter.

Happy Birthday Clascy! Lets do it again before Summer's end! xo









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment